Mar 22, 2022
Position: Administrative Assistant – Sales Dept.
Location: Memphis, Tennessee
Standard Elevator is a leading Elevator equipment and components supplier in North America. SES serves all major elevator companies and most independent elevator contractors in the industry. SES has multiple industrial manufacturing and distribution facilities throughout North America and is proud to be a leader in elevator engineering, technology, and innovation. We are a motivated, passionate, and fast-paced culture seeking result and timeline oriented individuals to join our entrepreneurial environment.
Standard Elevator Systems is currently seeking experienced Administrative Assistant to support our Sales team. This person will provide general administrative support to the Sales team and initiatives for business growth while contributing to the team effort by accomplishing related results.
- Maintain customer information files and notes within the CRM system, in accordance with company policy
- Participate in product and service promotions from external and internal sources
- Provide quotations and other technical documents to customers
- Enter customer orders into SAP as needed by Project Managers
- Coordinate with Operations and Applications teams to ensure on time delivery
- Communicate with customers on various issues to ensure customer satisfaction
- Assist sales managers in travel planning, event planning, and marketing activities
- Assist with the development of policies and procedures for the sales team
- Build and expand the company’s customer data base using CRM
- Perform outbound emails and calls, and inbound lead generation and follow up
- Research prospects and report to sales team
- Prepare reports; organize and maintain document files
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Associates Degree or higher preferred
- 5+ years recent/related experience in an administrative, customer service, sales, or related role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows OS
- Must be intermediate in Excel
- SAP experience is a plus
- Problem-solving ability and analytical skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, including a positive attitude
- Great interpersonal skills – Displays honesty, ethics, and integrity at all times
- Must have prompt and regular attendance, a sense of urgency, self-motivation and discipline, the ability
to develop a rapport, and be a team player
- Minimum of 40 hours per week
At Standard Elevator Systems, Inc. we understand that our employees are our most valuable asset. We offer a competitive salary, generous benefits package, opportunities for advancement and a positive work environment that recognizes initiative and enables personal growth.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.